CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Of Wiggles and nappies.

She is my new found friend. She's 2 years and 2 months old and I've known her for over half a year now. We have to say bye-bye in 1 month time when I have to start my full-time clinical placement. This is OH-SO-SAD. She taught me so many things, like how to 'know' when to change nappies (like you can smell it ha.) and how to cut veges into small pieces and mix with other food so that she would eat them. I taught her some Japanese as well and she now says Sayonara (bye bye) to me whenever I go home after playing with her. She knows quite a few words and also some Mandarin as well. I admire her tofu brain. She also taught me (or the DVD taught us) all the kids songs and our current favourite is Wiggles. She calls me Shi-mi and likes to pull my hair. Well what can I say, she's in her naughty two's. It's such a struggle to take pictures with her because she likes my phone and when I want to use it she'll take it away. See even in this shot her right hand is trying to reach for my phone already. Ok, I better sleep now because I need to save my energy for tomorrow when I go play with her for the whole afternoon again!

2 comments:

joannies said...

why all the kids here like Wiggles?! my nephew is also a Wiggles fan... >_<

KongY said...

yoshimi likes wiggles!!