CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh happy day!

Oh the sun, the blue sky and the beach..and sausage and egg mcmuffin! What a great way to start off the day. Moses and I decided to head off to Glenelg for Maccers breakfast this morning and the weather was perfect! I couldn't believe that just few weeks ago I was still wearing 2 jackets and a scarf to work. I decided to wear the new summer top that I bought last night (first clothes shopping in many months)but left the new skirt at home because Moses commented that I look like a maid of some sort. His taste and mine tend to clash a bit, like he thinks my shoes are very 'auntie'. But anyway. As we sat on the grass and opened up our burgers, we realised that we were not alone...there was an army of seagulls waiting for us to drop some food for them! How scary, but that's so typical of Glenelg. If the ice cream shops were open I would've gone to Baskin Robins but sadly it was too early in the morning. Seemed like we weren't the only ones enjoying the sun though, as we saw many cyclists on the way and dads running along the beach while pushing the pram. Kill two birds with one stone. Ohh I can SO feel that summer is around the corner (although Spring just started few days ago)! I can't wait to go summer clothes shopping and wear those flowery long summer dresses! Oh sweet.

2 comments:

jan said...

hey yoshi!
don't listen to moses. He's a pot calling the kettle black. You dress great ok? It's HIM whose taste is very 'uncle' :-p

janice

Ee May said...

HAhaahha!!! Yeah man.

His life would be SOOOO different without you- dress sense, I mean. Thank God you put the BAN on the fiery RED sports jacket!!!!

Here's to MOSES without CRUMPLED pants anymore!!! Yay!!!